Wednesday, August 1, 2007

New Dress

Today I went shopping for a new dress to wear at the wedding. It is pretty It is a peach color. THe dress is also comfortable. Dresses that I have worn in the past were not as comfortable as this one. But I don't like to wear dresses; I only wear them on special occasions like this one. But this one is ok. I don't like shopping for clothes to much either because you have to go in to the dressing rooms and try it on boy is that a PAIN. But this didn't take to long it was nice.Plus I got some comfortable shoes to go with it. Actually they are flipflops nice ones too. they were on sale by two and get two free so I took that offer I got the pair that I am going to wear at the wedding and the three others just to wear at anytime. They are nice as well.

well that's all I have for now.

Cinnamon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are the shoes flip flops?

Thoughtful in Selah said...

well now you have three back up pairs for when the straps fly out of the ones that you wear now... lol

cinnamon said...

yes they are flip flops.

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

You looked very pretty in your new dress. You should wear them more often.