Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Our new house

This week is the first week in our new house. We're still getting adjusted this house is not as big as the other but Its really nice. My room is a little smaller but thats fine. The living room is big we can fit 2 sofas. It has a lot of window in it to there are about nine windows in our living room so we can see everything especially the traffic that goes by. The neighbors seem really nice to. The backyard is really nice we have a big back yard. We will also have a firepit in the backyard can you say bonfire.

Well thats all I have for now.

Cinnamon
:)

3 comments:

Laura said...

Hey thanks! I was a bit hasty, and upset at the time.

That is so exciting!!! You have to post some pics!!! I would love to see your house! ;D

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

I'm glad you're liking the new house. Can't wait to try out the firepit -- when it gets built.

Billy said...

Congratulations on the new house! It is nice to have bigger living room.