Sunday, November 2, 2008

Long time

Its been awhile since I posted but I figured its about time to update. My life has been alright I think about DA everyday life is just not the same without him I miss him a lot. Lately I've been thinking about last holiday season in youth group and this past summer just remembering how much fun we had. This holiday season will be hard. I hope you all like my new background for my blog I found the website on the top of Shaggabears blog.

well I really don't have much more to say so I guess I'll end it here
cinnamon

1 comment:

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

hey! cute background. but did you change your blog template to be "minima"? that way the words will show up in the green part of the background instead of on the design on the sides. I can help you if you want.