Thursday, August 23, 2007

This post is for Krista

I've only known Krista for 2 yrs, and during those 2 yrs we became friends. We are still in the midst of getting to know each other. But what I know about her so far is that she is a kind, caring, loving person who treats everyone equal. She is a great person she has a great personality and she has a great sense(spelling?)of humor. I know that we will all miss her, but I know that God is watching over her and guarding every step that she takes in her life. God bless and you will always be in my prayers.

I'm sorry that I didn't give you a hug tonight I wanted to but I'm not to great with good-byes.

Cinnamon
:)

4 comments:

K. West said...

Thanks Carrie. I miss you too and I appreciate your prayers. Don't worry, I will be back to visit soon and I am always willing to give hugs. By the way, you did spell "sense" correctly. great job!

Laura said...

Hey Carrie, wanted to say hi and see how you're doing and what cha been up to. I hope you're doing well and God bless! ^_^

Laura said...

yeah, kinda embarrassing but you don't know how long I was trying to guess who cinnamon was... I mean I had my suspicions, but I just wasn't sure.. Glad I finally know ^_^ tehehe

Laura said...

I will tell them. They're usually on Facebook.