Thursday, September 17, 2009

fall

I think that this template suites the coming up season. I'm really really really really bad at updating my blog. So hear is a post after a few months of not posting. I hope you all like my new template. I had a busy summer, but it was fun. I took a teachers aide class at ehove this past august that ended sept 2nd. I have yet to take the test. I'm still studying. I believe that I will pass it. Oh yeah I also got poison ivy this summer not fun very miserable. I finally got rid of it though I had to take steroids to get rid of it. don't worry its not the "Buff you up" kind. Got a few scars from scratching but its not too bad. But all in all its been a good summer.

Oh yeah I rode my bike everyday it was fun thats probably how I got my poison ivy.

And now getting ready for the fall schedule: teaching a class at royal rangers and missionettes, MOPS started back up again. And hopefully soon getting a job. Oh yeah and taking The Cleansing Stream Youth (CSY) class and doing homework for that. THen going to the retreat in October it will be and AMAZING time and I'm excited about it.

well thats all I have for know.
God bless
Cinnamon:)

1 comment:

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

I didn't know you were taking a class. That's awesome. You'll do good. Make sure you pray before the test. :)