Monday, March 8, 2010

This post is dedicated to Daniel a great son,brother,friend,person we miss you.

Today my dear friend Daniel would have been 20. We all miss you. He was such a great person and friend he knew how to brighten up your day. He had such a great smile, and you knew when Daniel was around because he would always sing he had such a great big BEAUTIFUL voice to match his heart oh how I wish to hear your voice again. I'm so blessed to know you.

I have so many memories of you. So I will share one I wish I could share them all on here but I would be writing a book. So here it is a tribute to Daniel I hope you all enjoy.

It was the time when we all went bike riding we were all on our way to sheri's to get something to drink and on our way up there Daniel accidently crashed into my bike and I fell. I was so mad at him, when we got up there we all shared a frozen hot chocolate. he sat next to me and took my straw and drew a smiley face on it and said are you still mad at me with a big smile on his face I'm like "no" after that how could I stay mad at him. That was such a great time. I love and miss you Daniel everyday Thank you for being in my life.

I'm praying for you Duncan family on this day. Love you

God Bless
Cinnamon

No comments: